We never know how much we misses and loves someone until the time we need to be apart..
As they are the people we called FRIENDS..
With whom we are able to speak about our fear, ambitions and about anything without any fear...
But this is it!!!
A reality that we all have to face,
When we are in school,
We make friends with our classmates and schoolmates
But as we need to go to college and enter the campus of universities,
We still have to say GOODBYES =(
I'd like to thank all of you with all my Heart and Soul,
For always believing in me from Day One
And constantly encouraging me in dancing..
I am appreciating myself for being gifted such a beautiful and wonderful Friends!!!
From the very second,
That Fate brought us together,
You all have been my Rock and my Inspiration ..
All of you have always deserved a place in the Dance Industry,
Bring it on and go for it!
Do the best of the best and be proud of yourselves.
**********
I will miss YOU ALOTSSS!Thank you so much for everything..
Without YOU I'm just NOBODY..
YOU are the winds beneath my wings..
**********
~ To My Dear Irene ~
I love you as much as you love me..
Knowing you as a friend is the precious thing in my life.
Always do take care of yourself,
I will miss you and your cutest smiles especially =)
**********
~ To One & Only Pristty ~
Remember you will always be in my heart,
Nothing will fade it away..
My Little Sister,
With or without me,
You have to move on and be strong,
Never get lost..PROMISE ME?
Just be yourself,
And never bother whatever things going around
that might let you down..
If it does,
Just smiles, think positive and everything going to be fine.
Sooner or later,
I will always miss and love you from faraway..Hugs!
**********
~ To Aerith My Understanding Sister ~
I love you for just being yourself,Never change for somebody unless it is for improvements,
You can't be like HER,
But each and one of you have your own specialities in my heart..
I'm saying this from the very deepest of my heart
And sincerely to tell you,
You're one of the best person that I ever met..
It is the saddest thing..
As, in future i'm not able to share things
And be next to you,
In good or bad times..
I'm going to miss everything of you =(
I will cherish every moments we spent together..
I love you Sister!
**********
~ To Shuk Ying, Kimberly, Bong ~
**********

There may be the ocean between us,
As we are going to live thousands miles away,
But all of you will always remain,
Close to my heart,
Deep in my thoughts,
You all will forever stay...
Before i end it up,
Allow me to wrap up everything by saying..
If there ever comes a day,
When we all can't be together,
Keep me in your heart,
I will stay there forever ..
You all have my loves and hugs..



You're just so sweet my dearly sis
ReplyDeleteThanks for all your courages and supports these days,
Thanks for your every advices and encourages,
Thanks for being there to comfort and cheer me up when I'm down,
Thanks for being there and building up my confidence and faith everytime when I lost myself,
Thanks for sharing all the happiness and sadness with me.
Do you know?
I'm always feeling so lucky that I 've met a best and lovely sis like you.
I'm always appreciate.
Appreciate the days, and all the moments we are being together,
appreciate how good you are, to me.
You 've let me to understand a lots of things.
You've made me grown up so much.
Although we're going to say goodbye soon,
although you're going to leave soon,
but I believe that our heart will never grow apart.
I'll never forget you,
and all the memories we've made.
for you are my beloved sis,
today, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow,
and forever.
I love you =')