I was shocked when my mom told me that my brother admitted to SMC.
I was wordless and thoughtless for a moment.
I know sometimes we do have a fight but deep inside my heart
I was wordless and thoughtless for a moment.
I know sometimes we do have a fight but deep inside my heart
I always care and love my brother.
For this past two days, home was so quiet.
I hate this moment so much..
Whenever i passed his room and saw it was empty.
It's killing me inside...
What i could say, it's TOTALLY different without HIM at home.
**SIGH**
The only thing i could do right now is praying for his fast recovery.
God please take care of my brother.
**SIGH**
The only thing i could do right now is praying for his fast recovery.
God please take care of my brother.



No comments:
Post a Comment