~HERE I AM~

This is my life.
It's like a roller coaster.
Always a different thrill each day.
For it's never be the same ride for all.
Sometimes it's up,
Sometimes it's down.
Twisting and turning,
Through thick and thin,
Ups and downs.
I scream, I shout,
I cry and I laugh.
No matter how hard this ride seems to be,
I just got to get through with it
And have faith in myself.
WELCOME TO MY WORLD!

Friday, September 11, 2009

- To Whom It May Concern

Today you'd came to me..
Expressed how much you've missed
All the past time we had.

Earnestly,
When I looked through your eyes,
It made me realize..
How much you need my support,
How much you need someone to share with,
For all your hardship in life.

I understand..

I am sincerely apologise,
As I might not always be there for you,
When I'm in need..
Hoping you to understand,
As I have my own commitment to get it done,
Right now, At this moment..

By fair means,
Always bare in your mind..


Life is just like a mirror,
What you see out there,
You must first see inside of you..
And what you expect from others,
You must first expect it from yourself..
Have faith in you,
Because with every difficulties there is relief.

I trust on you,
You can, You will get over it!

From a distance,
I wish you all the best in world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

~


MusicPlaylist