~HERE I AM~

This is my life.
It's like a roller coaster.
Always a different thrill each day.
For it's never be the same ride for all.
Sometimes it's up,
Sometimes it's down.
Twisting and turning,
Through thick and thin,
Ups and downs.
I scream, I shout,
I cry and I laugh.
No matter how hard this ride seems to be,
I just got to get through with it
And have faith in myself.
WELCOME TO MY WORLD!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

- Smiggle : You & Me

Since the day you left,
Haven't tell you that I luv the stuffs very much.
~ Thank you ~

Something I must admit it here,
Those stuffs always go with me..
The only thing I have
To make me feel,
You were close to me..
Somehow,
Still regrets the absence of..
Your giggles,
Your voices,
And Your jokes =((((

Remember this????

Let me confide..
The day I received the text,
I felt so upset...
Could only see and read,
Yet I was unable to reply..

Well...

Nothing to be SHY here...
I've NO CREDIT during that time...LOL))))))

PSSTTT..

Let me tell you a secret...
I MISS YOU TOO SOPO)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

~


MusicPlaylist