~HERE I AM~

This is my life.
It's like a roller coaster.
Always a different thrill each day.
For it's never be the same ride for all.
Sometimes it's up,
Sometimes it's down.
Twisting and turning,
Through thick and thin,
Ups and downs.
I scream, I shout,
I cry and I laugh.
No matter how hard this ride seems to be,
I just got to get through with it
And have faith in myself.
WELCOME TO MY WORLD!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

- This Is Real, This Is Me

Well, Im kinda boring at this moment..
I thought I'd start this off by writing something here in my blog.
Its nothing WOW!
I just hope you like reading it.

Always Always Be Your Self!
By just being yourself you can accomplish quite a lot.
I hear the taunts of my past,
But I always remind myself that the past is the past,
And if I look at it all the time,
I will miss the road to the future.


I see people hiding behind masks,
Masks which could be thrown away,
And, if you have sincere friends,
They always love you for what you are,
Not for what you appear to be.

I choose to stay this way,
Nothing will ever change me,
For I want to be strong as a rock,
And just change for improvements.

Always Always Be Yourself!
For that is the best way to learn to be a better being.
I touched my face,
To make sure I am not wearing a mask.

Sometimes I get worry that people’s distinctive personality will vanish slowly
And painfully under that sham.
I feel upset when I see and think of people
Who waste their potential and personality to please a few people.

I understand that some people yearn for friends,
But they should look for them by being themselves.
Just expose our real selves,
Someday we will be able to find out who our friends are in reality!

I am me and am not an act.
I am just being myself.
Accept me for who I am.. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

~


MusicPlaylist