~HERE I AM~

This is my life.
It's like a roller coaster.
Always a different thrill each day.
For it's never be the same ride for all.
Sometimes it's up,
Sometimes it's down.
Twisting and turning,
Through thick and thin,
Ups and downs.
I scream, I shout,
I cry and I laugh.
No matter how hard this ride seems to be,
I just got to get through with it
And have faith in myself.
WELCOME TO MY WORLD!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

- Someone Out There


Tonight as i lay bed,
Thoughts of you pop into my head.
I wish I had one wish,
Wishing that it could've been better.
But..
Still I lay here in a daze,
Thinking of you in so many ways.
Listening to songs that reminisce our story,
Thinking what will tomorrow brings.

Tonight as I lay bed,
Wishing you could've read my mind,
For how i felt at that one moment.
Everything seems to be simple,
Everything seems to be so right,
I want you but I can't have you.

Tonight as I lay bed,
I realised..
Sometimes, we couldn't have what we wished for,
And it's good to let it go,
To see someone we care to be happy.
I want you but i can't have you,
That's part of life,
Someday we'll be able to deal with the frustration.

Tonight as I close my eyes,
I've made up my mind,
As time flows,
We move on,
Our own way and life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

~


MusicPlaylist