~HERE I AM~

This is my life.
It's like a roller coaster.
Always a different thrill each day.
For it's never be the same ride for all.
Sometimes it's up,
Sometimes it's down.
Twisting and turning,
Through thick and thin,
Ups and downs.
I scream, I shout,
I cry and I laugh.
No matter how hard this ride seems to be,
I just got to get through with it
And have faith in myself.
WELCOME TO MY WORLD!

Monday, October 26, 2009

- Reborn

Time really flies..
Another year has passed..

Today,
October 26th, 2009
I am turning into 17th =)

~MOM AND DAD~

To the ones whom I owe my life
Who've known me since my birth,
Who loved each other more than enough
To bring me into this earth.
Who've raised me up knowing right from wrong
Who taught me how to read and write,
Who laughed, and played and sang with me
And tucked me in at night.

Words can never thank you enough
For all your love and tears,
That have shaped me into who I am today.
Over these many years.
I want you to know that I love you both
More than words can say.

Mom and Dad,
I'm turning into a grown up girl now.
Nevertheless,
I would always be your BIG BABY which
You both used to call.
I couldn't have asked the Lord above
For better parents than you.
Thank you, Mom and Dad
For your immense sacrifice!

***********************************

Carmen Liong =D

Lucky we were born on the same day and year..
An assurance, you will never forgotten
Especially on this special occasion =)
Wishing a very happy birthday
to a gem of a friend!

Hope you look back and feel proud of all you've achieved
And look ahead on all that you are aiming for.

P/S : Soon you'll be leaving for UK. Hope you for the best.
Study well and take care always.

GOOD LUCK !

No comments:

Post a Comment

~


MusicPlaylist